Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Possible New Blue Angel Frequency Discovered


Paul Sisul in Chicago, Illinois may have uncovered a new Blue Angel frequency during the recent Peoria Prairie Airshow last month. During the Sunday performance their know 255.200 MHz was used by the Diamond formation. This frequency was reported by several other field reporters at this event. But the new frequency was heard by Paul during the Saturday performance -- 250.975 MHz for the Diamond formation.

Since I only have one report for this frequency, I will hold it in the tentative category until I get some additional field reports of its use. So Milcom airshow fans, plug in 250.975 MHz and let me know what you hear.

BTW - 250.975 MHz is one of my spectrum holes, so Paul you get a double thanks. Thanks for passing along this new potential frequency for the BA boyz and sharing it with my Milcom blog readers.